From $275.00 /post.
Free to post internship opportunities for college students.
30 and 60 days.
Social media integration
Applicant tracking system
Resume database access
Phone and email.
JobsInMinneapolis.com offers employers a highly targeted approach to hiring candidates in Minneapolis. The site offers several job posting plans, including 30- and 60-day job ads, along with a comprehensive range of features for streamlining the hiring process, including an applicant tracking system, analytics tools, and social media integration.
- Job posting durations of up to 60 days are available.
- Employers can post internships for college students for free.
- There are multiple hiring solutions to suit different business needs.
- Job postings can be enhanced with Featured Tags for increased visibility.
- The site features a built-in applicant tracking system that employers can use to streamline the hiring process.
- Employers can proactively find candidates for their job vacancies in a large resume database.
- The site's branding solutions include customized company profiles.
- The platform offers social media integration.
- Job ads are cross-posted across a network of local employment and diversity sites.
- All plans include reporting tools and pre-screening questionnaires.
- There is no free job posting option aside from internship listings for college students.
- The site is costlier than some local competitors, such as MinnesotaWorks.net.
We were unable to find any online reviews of JobsInMinneapolis.com.
Single Job Posting: 30-Day
Single Job Posting: 60-Day
Job Posting Package: 3 Jobs
Job Posting Package: 5 Jobs
Job Posting Package: 10 Jobs
Featured Tag: 1 Tag
Featured Tag: 3 Tags
Featured Tag: 5 Tags
Local Recruiting Subscription
Contact for quote.
How to Post a Job on JobsInMinneapolis.com:
Six easy steps for posting a job on JobsInMinneapolis.com.
Posting a job on JobsInMinneapolis.com.
Click on "Employers: Post a Job."
You'll find this button toward the top-right corner of the JobsInMinneapolis.com home page.
Select a job posting plan.
Choose a job posting plan that meets your hiring needs by clicking on "Add to Cart" beneath the relevant option.
Click on "Checkout."
Review the items in your online shopping cart and click on "Checkout" when you're ready to proceed.
Create an account.
Scroll down to the "Create your employer account" heading and complete the online form with your details. When complete, select the "Save Registration" button toward the bottom of the page.
You will be prompted to verify your phone number.
Complete your account registration by following the link included in the confirmation email.
Add your billing information.
Complete the online form with your billing information, click on "Continue," add your credit card information, and click on "Submit."
Create and post your job ad.
Once you've purchased a job posting plan, you can create and post your job ad. From your account page, go to "My Jobs" in the top menu and select "Post a New Job" from the drop-down menu to get started.
JobsInMinneapolis.com vs. MinnesotaWorks.net:
JobsInMinneapolis.com charges $275.00 per 30-day post, while MinnesotaWorks.net is completely free. While both sites offer a searchable resume database, MinnesotaWorks.com doesn't provide job post enhancement, applicant tracking, or employer branding options like JobsInMinneapolis.com.
JobsInMinneapolis.com vs. Minnesotajobs.com:
JobsInMinneapolis.com and MinnesotaJobs.com are similarly priced at $275.00 and $279.00 per post, respectively. Both offer location-specific recruitment solutions. While the former is focused on employment in Minneapolis specifically, Minnesota.com targets users across the state. Both sites offer resume searches and featured ads.
JobsInMinneapolis.com vs. tech.mn job board:
While JobsInMinneapolis.com is a general job portal for Minneapolis, the tech.mn job board caters to the tech and startup community across Minnesota. While the latter is the more affordable of the two, charging $100.00 per post, it also offers fewer hiring tools, lacking a searchable CV database, employer profiles, and applicant tracking.