It is free to post a job on JobLINC.
JobLINC offers employers a local platform to post their jobs and attract job seekers to their employment vacancies in Memphis. While the site offers rich resources for job seekers, including resume reviews and interview preparation, the job board does not offer additional hiring tools, such as resume searches or applicant tracking, for employers.
- It is free to post a job on JobLINC.
- The career center services attract a targeted local audience of job seekers.
- The job posting process is simple.
- JobLINC has a mobile career center where they host recruiters and job seekers gain access to JobLINC resources.
- Employers can post their hiring events on the site.
- There is no online job posting feature, and employers must submit their job ad by email or using an online contact form.
- The site offers no additional hiring tools, such as featured ads, an applicant tracking system, or resume searches.
We were unable to find any online reviews of JobLINC.
How to Post a Job on JobLINC:
Two easy steps for posting a job on JobLINC.
Posting a job on JobLINC.
Click on "Employer Contact Form."
Go to the JobLINC webpage and click on the highlighted text "Employer Contact Form" in the paragraph beneath the heading "JOB AND CAREER BLOG."
Submit your job ad.
Complete the online form with your details and information about your job vacancy. You can also upload a recruitment flyer. Then, click on "Submit" toward the bottom of the page.
JobLINC vs. Choose901 Job Board:
JobLINC and the Choose901 job board both offer a free job posting service and cater to a local audience of employers and job seekers in and around the city of Memphis. Both sites have a simple job submission process, and neither offers additional hiring tools, such as a searchable resume database or an applicant tracking system.
JobLINC vs. JOBS4TN:
While JobLINC and JOBS4TN are both free services, the latter has more to offer and reaches a statewide audience. JOBS4TN features an online dashboard from where employers can create and manage their job postings, as well as a searchable resume database, all of which JobLINC does not offer.
JobLINC vs. TennesseeJobNetwork.com:
While TennesseeJobNetwork.com is not a free service, like JobLINC, it does allow for free internship posts. With a starting price of $275.00 per post, TennesseeJobNetwork.com is costlier, but the site offers greater reach and far better features, including job ad enhancements, job distribution, resume searches, and an applicant tracking system.