Independent Sales Associates work on a commission-basis to present companies’ products and services to customers and drive sales. They schedule face-to-face meetings with customers, monitor competitors’ sales activity, and address customer complaints.
When interviewing Independent Sales Associates, the most suitable candidate will demonstrate enthusiasm, drive, and a passion for engaging with customers. Be wary of candidates who have low energy as well as poor communication, customer service, and consultative sales skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Independent Sales Associates:
1. What are the most effective ways of generating quality leads?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge, analytical skills, and experience.
2. What steps do you take to ensure that sales quotas are met?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge as well as analytical and consultative sales skills.
3. How would you deal with a disrespectful prospect without jeopardizing a potential sale?
Demonstrates the candidate's communication, problem-solving, and customer service skills.
4. How do you balance cultivating existing customer relationships with sourcing new prospects?
Demonstrates the candidate's organizational and time management skills.
5. How would you convince a potential customer to purchase our products as opposed to competitors’ products?
Demonstrates the candidate's communication, customer service, negotiation, and consultative sales skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources