Interview Questions for Independent Sales Associates:
1. What are the most effective ways of generating quality leads?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge, analytical skills, and experience.
2. What steps do you take to ensure that sales quotas are met?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge as well as analytical and consultative sales skills.
3. How would you deal with a disrespectful prospect without jeopardizing a potential sale?
Demonstrates the candidate's communication, problem-solving, and customer service skills.
4. How do you balance cultivating existing customer relationships with sourcing new prospects?
Demonstrates the candidate's organizational and time management skills.
5. How would you convince a potential customer to purchase our products as opposed to competitors’ products?
Demonstrates the candidate's communication, customer service, negotiation, and consultative sales skills.