Independent Sales Representatives sell products and services to customers on behalf of different clients for whom they work on a commission basis. They are responsible for scheduling meetings with customers, addressing customer concerns, and encouraging customers to purchase clients' products.
When interviewing Independent Sales Representatives, the most suitable candidate will demonstrate a compelling personality, enthusiasm, and a passion for engaging with customers. Be wary of candidates who have low energy as well as poor communication and customer service skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Independent Sales Representatives:
1. What is the most challenging aspect of having to work independently?
Demonstrates the candidate's honesty and dedication to working independently.
2. How would you go about selling our products to a skeptical prospect?
Demonstrates the candidate's negotiation, communication, and consultative sales skills.
3. What would you do if a customer had expressed his or her dissatisfaction with a purchased product?
Demonstrates the candidate's communication, problem-solving, and customer service skills.
4. What would you do if an existing customer informed you of their decision to change to a competitor product?
Demonstrates the candidate's negotiation and customer service skills.
5. Under what circumstances would you stop pursuing a lead?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge and experience.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources