Direct Sales Representatives follow leads, introduce companies' products and services to potential customers, and convince customers to make purchases. They ensure that companies' sales goals are achieved.
When interviewing Sales Representatives, the most suitable candidate will demonstrate a compelling personality, enthusiasm, and strong negotiation skills. Be wary of candidates who have low energy, ineffective communication skills, and poor customer service skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Direct Sales Representatives:
1. How do you handle customer rejections?
Demonstrates the candidate's ability to keep his or her emotions in check as well as experience.
2. How do you know when a potential customer is contemplating making a purchase?
Demonstrates the candidate's ability to analyze customer behavior as well as experience.
3. How would an experienced Direct Sales Representative know when to stop pursuing a potential customer?
Demonstrates the candidate's customer service and analytical skills as well as experience.
4. How would you go about selling our products to a potential customer?
Demonstrates the candidate's communication, negotiation, and customer service skills.
5. What do you think is the most difficult aspect of the selling process?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge and experience.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources