Inside Sales Representatives sell products and services to customers either at a retail store or over the phone from an office environment.
The most suitable candidate will be able to understand a customer's needs and confidently present a suitable solution. Avoid candidates with poor listening and communication skills.
Interview Questions for Inside Sales Representatives:
1. How do you go about generating leads?
This reveals the candidate's creativity, training, and work experience.
2. How do you stay motivated during a difficult day?
Reveals what drives the candidate.
3. How do you determine what a customer's needs are?
Demonstrates the candidate's ability to understand customers' needs and requirements.
4. What is your track record of meeting targets?
Reveals the candidate's work experience.
5. Can you give an example of how you deal with customer objections?
Shows the candidate's sales skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources