Interview Questions for Inside Sales Representatives:
1. How do you go about generating leads?
This reveals the candidate's creativity, training, and work experience.
2. How do you stay motivated during a difficult day?
Reveals what drives the candidate.
3. How do you determine what a customer's needs are?
Demonstrates the candidate's ability to understand customers' needs and requirements.
4. What is your track record of meeting targets?
Reveals the candidate's work experience.
5. Can you give an example of how you deal with customer objections?
Shows the candidate's sales skills.