Hospital Registrars are responsible for administrative tasks such as answering phone calls and receiving patients in the waiting area of a hospital. The Hospital Registrar also ensures that all patients provide their personal information before a consultation and that this information is put onto the hospital's computer system.
When interviewing Hospital Registrars, the ideal candidate should have excellent telephone etiquette and a friendly disposition. Be wary of candidates with poor administrative experience and an inflexible work schedule.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Hospital Registrar Interview Questions:
1. How have your administrative skills contributed to the efficient functioning of daily activities?
This indicates the candidate’s ability to conduct effective and efficient administration.
2. What is your method for keeping confidential information private?
Highlights the candidate’s experience working with confidential records.
3. Give an example of a time when you successfully multitasked.
Demonstrates an ability to multitask.
4. Explain how you used technology to handle administrative tasks.
Demonstrates computer skills.
5. Describe how you’ve implemented or refined processes as registrar or an administrative assistant. What was the impact?
Tests problem-solving skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources