HireNet Hawaii offers employers a targeted approach to finding and hiring qualified staff in Hawaii. While the platform offers free job posting and unlimited access to the resume database, it's missing key hiring features such as applicant tracking, candidate matching, and social media sharing.
- HireNet Hawaii is a niche job board specifically for job seekers in Hawaii.
- Registered employers can post jobs for free.
- There is a resume database that employers can use to search for candidates that match their job criteria.
- Employers can manage their job ads and resume searches from an online dashboard.
- The site also features workforce development resources and labor market information.
- HireNet Hawaii does not offer featured listings.
- The platform does not offer applicant tracking.
We were unable to find any online reviews of HireNet Hawaii.
It's free for registered employers to post jobs and search for resumes.
How to Post a Job on HireNet Hawaii:
In order to post a job on HireNet Hawaii, employers must first create an employer account. This requires a valid FEIN. Registered employers can view the training video to find out more about the job posting process.
HireNet Hawaii vs. Hawaii Jobs on Demand:
While HireNet Hawaii is a free job posting service offered by the State of Hawaii, Hawaii Jobs On Demand is a paid job board with pricing starting from $199.00 per post. Both platforms include access to a resume database, but only Hawaii Jobs on Demand offers candidate matching, applicant tracking, and featured listings.
HireNet Hawaii vs. Real Jobs Hawaii:
Like HireNet Hawaii, Real Jobs Hawaii is a free online recruitment portal for the people of Hawaii. Both platforms offer free job postings and access to a resume database. Of the two, Real Jobs Hawaii is slightly more feature-rich with additional hiring tools such as candidate matching, employer branding, and social media promotion.
HireNet Hawaii vs. Honolulu Jobboard:
While HireNet Hawaii lists jobs throughout Hawaii, Honolulu Jobboard is a region-specific job board, only listing jobs in Honolulu. Both offer free job postings but only HireNet Hawaii offers employers access to a resume database. That said, Honolulu Jobboard shares job posts on social media, whereas HireNet Hawaii doesn't.
State of Hawaii
What does it cost to post a job on HireNet Hawaii?
It's free for registered employers to post jobs and search resumes on HireNet Hawaii.