Interview Questions for Group Leaders:
1. What do you think are the three essential qualities that make a good leader?
Examines understanding of the role and overall suitability for the position.
2. Can you describe your experience as a leader?
Reveals level of expertise and may also reveal potential strengths and weaknesses.
3. A few group members are not pulling their weight. How do you remedy this?
Tests communication skills and also the ability to function under pressure.
4. [Outline hypothetical project or group activity.] How would you go about coordinating a group for this task?
Illustrates planning and organizational skills.
5. Describe a time you made a mistake as a leader. What did you learn?
Reveals level of integrity and willingness to learn from past mistakes.