Crew Leaders work in restaurants or fast-food chains where they are responsible for hiring, training, and supervising crew members as well as resolving customer complaints. They ensure that proper food handling procedures are followed and that meals are prepared to customers' satisfaction.
When interviewing Crew Leaders, the most suitable candidate will demonstrate efficiency, drive, and excellent management skills. Be wary of candidates who have low energy, an unfriendly disposition, and poor customer service skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Crew Leaders:
1. What steps would you take to ensure that customers have pleasant restaurant experiences?
Demonstrates the candidate's management and customer service skills as well as experience.
2. What would you do if you noticed that a customer was about to be served a drink in a chipped glass?
Demonstrates the candidate's communication, customer service, and management skills.
3. What would you do if you witnessed Crew Members stealing restaurant supplies?
Demonstrates the candidate's management and conflict-resolution skills.
4. How would you deal with Crew Members who are regularly late for shifts?
Demonstrates the candidate's communication, management, and leadership skills.
5. What would you do in situations where customers are being rowdy or behaving inappropriately?
Demonstrates the candidate's communication skills and ability to handle difficult situations.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources