Interview Questions for Crew Members
1. What do you know about our company and why would you like to work for us?
Shows candidate's interest in the company.
2. Describe a time you successfully handled a customer complaint. What was the outcome?
Tests customer service skills.
3. Describe a time you worked with a co-worker or team to finish an important project on time. How did you prioritize your workload?
Shows time management, dedication and interpersonal skills.
4. Do you prefer to work independently or with a team?
Shows willingness to work with people.
5. How would you deal with a disruptive team member who has an issue with you or your work?
Tests interpersonal and problem-solving skills.