Crew Members perform a range of duties in various industries, ranging from hospitality to aviation. Ideal candidates should have a passion for customer service and be able to work irregular hours. Avoid those who seem disorganized and lack interpersonal skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Crew Members
1. What do you know about our company and why would you like to work for us?
Shows candidate's interest in the company.
2. Describe a time you successfully handled a customer complaint. What was the outcome?
Tests customer service skills.
3. Describe a time you worked with a co-worker or team to finish an important project on time. How did you prioritize your workload?
Shows time management, dedication and interpersonal skills.
4. Do you prefer to work independently or with a team?
Shows willingness to work with people.
5. How would you deal with a disruptive team member who has an issue with you or your work?
Tests interpersonal and problem-solving skills.