A crew member is part of a team that performs specific roles and duties across a wide range of industries. Their work primarily involves customer service and/or physical labor on a seasonal or year-round basis. Crew members typically work for airlines, restaurants, resorts, and on ships.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Job Description Template
We are seeking a friendly, reliable and competent crew member to join our vibrant company. You will be responsible for helping the company to achieve its goals and targets. Your duties may include assisting customers and answering their questions, preparing and following checklists, collaborating with co-workers and management, completing daily tasks, and complying with safety and security regulations.
To excel in this role, you should be passionate about customer service and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. Successful applicants should be physically fit and be able to work irregular hours over during the week, and over weekends and public holidays.
- Work and communicate effectively with co-workers and management.
- Arrive for your shift on time.
- Respond to questions, concerns and complaints from customers, vendors or clients.
- Conduct administrative duties and errands as required.
- Escalate any problems or complaints to the relevant supervisor or manager.
- Prioritize important tasks and manage your time effectively.
- Man and operate equipment relative to your role.
- Maintain professionalism and a positive attitude.
- High school diploma with relevant experience.
- Further training may be required.
- Friendly, reliable and punctual.
- Strong communication skills.
- Physically fit and able to work on your feet for long periods.
- Ability to work irregular hours (day and night shifts).
- Enjoy working with people.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources