Interview Questions for Servers
1. Explain how you've satisfied angry customers.
Tests customer service skills.
2. Describe your favorite appetizer, drink, entree, and dessert.
Shows menu knowledge.
3. Name some common dietary restrictions and select one of our menu items for each.
Tests knowledge of ingredients.
4. How do you manage your tables on busy nights? How do you maintain service quality and accuracy?
Demonstrates the ability to multitask.
5. What is your approach to upselling items? Is it more important to sell expensive items or satisfy the patron?
Tests sales skills.