Interview Questions for Bar Managers:
1. How would you maintain order while also encouraging customers to have fun?
Demonstrates task management skills.
2. Have you ever staged an event that increased profits and interest in a business?
Shows marketing skills.
3. What business tasks do you expect to handle? Have you done this before?
Reveals expectations about the position.
4. If a customer was intoxicated and irate, how would you defuse the situation?
Shows ability to handle tense situations.
5. How do you train and inspire your staff to provide top-quality service?
Reveals more about the candidate’s coaching process.