Bar Managers ensure that bars operate smoothly by managing resources, staff, and crowds while creating a safe, fun environment for staff and patrons. Successful candidates will have strong interpersonal and communication skills. Avoid those who do not understand business and basic accounting principles.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Bar Managers
1. How would you maintain order while also encouraging customers to have fun?
Demonstrates task management skills.
2. Have you ever staged an event that increased profits and interest in a business?
Shows marketing skills.
3. What business tasks do you expect to handle? Have you done this before?
Reveals expectations about the position.
4. If a customer was intoxicated and irate, how would you defuse the situation?
Shows ability to handle tense situations.
5. How do you train and inspire your staff to provide top quality service?
Reveals more about candidate’s coaching process.
Related Hiring Resources