Interview Questions for Shift Leaders:
1. Can you describe how your previous work experience has prepared you for this position?
Reveals the candidate's relevant work experience and skill set.
2. How do you handle disputes among employees?
Demonstrates the candidate's people management skills.
3. What steps would you follow if one of the cash registers malfunctioned during your shift?
Reveals the candidate's ability to take responsibility and make a decision quickly.
4. How do you ensure that employees comply with company policies?
This shows the candidate's ability to supervise and manage a team of people.
5. What are the most important qualities to have as a Shift Leader?
Illustrates the candidate's understanding of the job responsibilities.