Floor Manager Job Description Template
We are looking for an organized floor manager to supervise all floor activity including assisting customers, monitoring staff, and managing inventory. The Floor Manager is responsible for ensuring that all floor requirements are met.
To be successful as a floor manager you should have excellent interpersonal skills and be highly organized. You must be able to delegate duties to staff members while making sure that the staff is trained for their assigned roles.
Floor Manager Responsibilities:
- Supervise staff.
- Train staff to perform allocated roles.
- Manage inventory.
- Assist customers with any queries or requests.
- Administer pay slips to staff.
Floor Manager Requirements:
- A high school qualification or equivalent.
- Prior experience in a managerial position.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Prior experience in Sales would be advantageous.
- Highly organized.