Store Managers are in charge of managing a store's personnel and general operations. Many store managers have at least a high school diploma and strong related practical experience. Their work includes responding to customer complaints, arranging in-store displays, and training new staff.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Store Manager Interview Questions:
1. How would you handle an angry customer?
Tests the candidate’s customer management skills.
2. Can you give an example of a time you solved a conflict between two colleagues?
Highlights the candidate’s experience leading a team.
3. The sales team failed to reach their monthly sales target. How would you deliver this feedback to your team?
Demonstrates the candidate’s communication and interpersonal skills.
4. Which strategies do you use to motivate your employees and why?
Tests the candidate’s leadership abilities.
5. What is your method for monitoring inventory levels?
Reveals the candidate’s knowledge of business management techniques.