Floor Managers supervise all floor activities such as managing inventory, delegating roles to staff and ensuring that clients are satisfied with their service.
When interviewing Floor Managers the successful candidate will have high energy levels, will be well-presented and display a professional attitude. Be wary of candidates with poor communication skills and an unprofessional appearance.
Interview Questions for Floor Managers
1. How would you ensure that all employee responsibilities are carried out to completion?
Tests the candidate’s leadership skills.
2. How would you handle an angry customer?
Tests the candidate’s customer management skills.
3. What information should you examine before creating a company budget?
Tests the candidate’s knowledge in budgeting.
4. What is your method for monitoring inventory levels?
Reveals the candidate’s knowledge of business management techniques.
5. Which strategies do you use to motivate your employees and why?
Tests the candidate’s leadership abilities.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources