Sometimes called Camp Counselors, Camp Leaders use a range of skills to instruct and inspire campers, organize group activities, and to create a relaxed and fun environment where growth and learning are possible.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Camp Leaders:
1. What have you learned from working with children?
Tests knowledge and experience.
2. It starts raining during a fire drill. How do you communicate with campers?
Reveals the ability to think under pressure.
3. What are your three favorite pastimes, and why?
Shows passions, interests, and relevant personality traits.
4. Can you describe what summer camp has meant to you personally?
5. How would you go about organizing a music concert for campers?
Tests planning and organization skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources