Camp Counselors ensure that children attending camp are safe and are enjoying camp. They help plan activities, encourage kids to participate in and enjoy them, and take them from one activity to the next. They may also have childcare responsibilities such as helping with meals, waking children, or getting them to bed.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Camp Counselors
1. Tell me about the hobbies and sports with which you have experience.
Shows strengths and interests.
2. Using one of your interests, tell me how you would provide instructions to a kid.
Demonstrates coaching and leadership skills.
3. What would you do if a camper was injured or sick? How would you help one kid while also keeping the others safe?
Shows ability to handle stress.
4. How would you handle a fight between two kids?
Reveals how the candidate handles conflict.
5. Explain how you keep campers focused on activities. How do you ensure they have fun?
Shows motivation skills.
Related Hiring Resources