Camp Counselors guide and ensure the safety of children as they engage in camp activities. They assist in the activity planning process, receive special training to fully support children, and lead them as they participate in camp events.
Interview Questions for Camp Counselors
1. Tell me about the hobbies and sports with which you have experience.
Shows strengths and interests.
2. Using one of your interests, tell me how you would provide instructions to a kid.
Demonstrates coaching and leadership skills.
3. What would you do if a camper was injured or sick? How would you help one kid while also keeping the others safe?
Shows ability to handle stress.
4. How would you handle a fight between two kids?
Reveals how the candidate handles conflict.
5. Explain how you keep campers focused on activities. How do you ensure they have fun?
Shows motivation skills.
Post a Camp Counselor job ad to 100+ free job boards with one submission