Interview Questions for Food Expeditors:
1. What would you say is the most important skill for a food expeditor to have?
Illustrates the candidate's understanding of the role and its requirements.
2. What would you do if a chef consistently sent out subpar food?
Demonstrates the candidate's leadership and problem-solving skills.
3. Can you describe an emergency situation that you successfully handled?
Showcases the candidate's past work history and their ability to handle stressful situations.
4. How would you approach and calm an angry customer?
Indicates the candidate's customer service and communication skills.
5. What are some typical health and safety issues you may find in the kitchen?
Demonstrates the candidate's understanding of restaurant health and safety regulations.