Interview Questions for Food and Beverage Managers:
1. How would you go about designing a new menu for our business?
Illustrates the candidate's understanding of food trends and pairings, as well as their ability to incorporate the business's unique style and the customers' needs.
2. What cost-reducing methods have you found to be useful?
Indicates the candidate's work history and their ability to adhere to budgets while maintaining high-quality standards.
3. Can you describe a time when you handled a tricky customer complaint?
Demonstrates the candidate's customer service and problem-solving skills.
4. What would you suggest to improve our customers' dining experience?
Shows the candidate's knowledge of the company and their creative thinking and innovative skills.
5. How often would you inspect the implementation of food and safety regulations?
Illustrates the candidate's understanding of food and safety regulations in the workplace.