Interview Questions for Fronts of House Staff:
1. Why are you particularly suited to front of house positions, as opposed to other roles?
Reveals suitability for the vacancy.
2. How would you keep track of multiple requests?
Assesses multitasking and organizational skills.
3. What would you do if a customer broke an expensive glass?
Tests communication and customer service abilities.
4. What would you do if a coworker failed to appear for their shift?
Highlights analytical and interpersonal skills, and a willingness to provide additional support.
5. Which of the front of house positions would you be interested in filling?
Shows enthusiasm about the specified post, plus a willingness to transition to other roles, if required.