Field service representatives represent their companies by assisting with customer needs and resolving any issues in the field. They work in a variety of technical fields and carry out assigned servicing tasks according to the company's instructions.
When interviewing field service representatives, look for candidates who demonstrate strong leadership, customer service, and problem-solving skills. Be wary of candidates who lack experience with the relevant technical equipment and mobile tools.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Field Service Representatives:
1. How would you handle the needs of a customer who always demands more?
Illustrates the candidate's customer service and interpersonal skills, as well as their problem-solving abilities.
2. What would you see as a major accomplishment?
Demonstrates the candidate's expectations as well as their willingness to exceed those expectations.
3. How comfortable are you with frequent traveling?
Showcases the candidate's understanding of the role and their ability to accomplish their tasks.
4. What have you done in the last three years to improve your technical knowledge?
Indicates the candidate's ability and willingness to remain up-to-date with a continuously evolving industry.
5. What would you do if you were running behind schedule?
Demonstrates the candidate's time management, planning, and problem-solving skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources