Interview Questions for Field Service Representatives:
1. How would you handle the needs of a customer who always demands more?
Illustrates the candidate's customer service and interpersonal skills, as well as their problem-solving abilities.
2. What would you see as a major accomplishment?
Demonstrates the candidate's expectations as well as their willingness to exceed those expectations.
3. How comfortable are you with frequent traveling?
Showcases the candidate's understanding of the role and their ability to accomplish their tasks.
4. What have you done in the last three years to improve your technical knowledge?
Indicates the candidate's ability and willingness to remain up-to-date with a continuously evolving industry.
5. What would you do if you were running behind schedule?
Demonstrates the candidate's time management, planning, and problem-solving skills.