Interview Questions for Field Sales Managers:
1. How frequently would you disseminate information about sales targets?
Illustrates pertinent expertise and work experience.
2. Can you describe a few practical ways of assessing employees' performance?
Examines familiarity with suitable evaluation techniques.
3. What would you do if you suspected that an employee might be abusing company resources?
Highlights investigative skills, assertiveness, plus perceptions about fitting disciplinary procedures.
4. How would you assist an employee with poor written communication skills?
Tests the ability to formulate and deliver appropriate training programs.
5. Can you tell me about your greatest achievement in this role?
Assesses the potential to meet and surpass job-related expectations.