Field Sales Managers supervise the performance of Sales Representatives in order to ascertain service delivery and potential gaps in knowledge. Ultimately, Field Sales Managers use this information to improve sales processes.
When interviewing Field Sales Managers, strong candidates will possess top-notch leadership and delegation skills. Avoid candidates who cannot motivate staff to produce consistent, excellent results.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Field Sales Managers:
1. How frequently would you disseminate information about sales targets?
Illustrates pertinent expertise and work experience.
2. Can you describe a few practical ways of assessing employees' performance?
Examines familiarity with suitable evaluation techniques.
3. What would you do if you suspected that an employee might be abusing company resources?
Highlights investigative skills, assertiveness, plus perceptions about fitting disciplinary procedures.
4. How would you assist an employee with poor written communication skills?
Tests the ability to formulate and deliver appropriate training programs.
5. Can you tell me about your greatest achievement in this role?
Assesses the potential to meet and surpass job-related expectations.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources