Interview Questions for Area Managers:
1. Which strategies encourage consistency across stores?
Shows relevant technical abilities.
2. How would you foster healthy competition between stores?
Tests the ability to boost performance while preserving camaraderie.
3. What would you do to remedy decreases in sales?
Assesses pertinent skills and innovation.
4. When should you revoke a store manager's supervisory privileges?
Examines the ability to act in the best interests of stores and employees.
5. Where would you search for new suppliers?
Reveals procurement-related abilities.