Territory Sales Managers are responsible for increasing companies’ sales revenue by ensuring that the Sales Representatives of an assigned territory continually meet or exceed sales targets. They manage and train Sales Representatives as well as resolve customer complaints.
When interviewing Territory Sales Managers, the most suitable candidate will demonstrate strong leadership skills, drive, and a passion for engaging with customers. Be wary of candidates who have low energy as well as poor analytical and customer service skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Territory Sales Managers:
1. How do you determine whether current sales strategies are effective?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge, analytical skills, and experience.
2. What would you do if a Sales Representative was unable to achieve sales targets for the past month?
Demonstrates the candidate's leadership, communication, and problem-solving skills.
3. What would you do if a few customers within an assigned territory had complained about our products?
Demonstrates the candidate's communication, customer service, and problem-solving skills.
4. What would you suggest to improve brand presence within an assigned territory?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge and analytical skills.
5. How do you keep abreast of the latest industry news and trends?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge, commitment to the job, and experience.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources