Field Manager Job Description Template
We are looking for a field manager who is highly motivated and results-driven to join our team. The responsibilities of the field manager include hiring, training, and overseeing our field representatives, supervising our workers on site, and directing operations in the field.
A successful field manager is an independent thinker with excellent leadership, observational, and analytical skills. Ultimately, a top-notch field manager is goal-oriented and has a strong working knowledge of the fieldwork being performed.
Field Manager Responsibilities:
- Hiring, training, and motivating field representatives.
- Assigning territories, schedules, and appropriate supplies and equipment to staff members.
- Traveling to customer sites and evaluating Field Representatives.
- Generating reports that highlight the strengths and weaknesses of each Field Representative.
- Helping employees to improve and tracking employee progress.
- Submitting the generated reports to HR.
- Providing training programs to field representatives to ensure they can perform their duties effectively.
- Maintaining all field rules and responsibilities and ensuring Field Representatives adhere to the rules.
- Responding to all on-call tasks and supporting the Field Representatives under your supervision.
- Scheduling maintenance and repair for fleet vehicles that adheres to the fleet vehicle care budget.
Field Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in business, management, administration, or a related field.
- Master's degree in business administration may be advantageous.
- Experience in the relevant industry.
- Excellent project management, organizational, time management, and leadership skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- Good communication, customer service, and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated, results-driven, and independent thinking.