Interview Questions for Field Managers:
1. How do you ensure the safety of your field workers on-site?
Demonstrates candidates' leadership style and critical thinking skills.
2. How do you think your management style could be made more effective?
Illustrates candidates' critical thinking skills, work ethic, motivation, and capacity for self-improvement.
3. What would you do if a field worker was not effectively performing their duties?
Showcases candidates' management style and problem-solving skills.
4. Describe a time you mentored a field worker. What improvements did you see?
Demonstrates candidates' leadership and evaluation skills.
5. How would you handle a situation where a client complained about a field worker?
Illustrates candidates' customer service, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.