Interview Questions for Field Operations Managers:
1. What strategies would you use to ensure operational costs stay within budget?
Tests knowledge of budgeting, as well as planning and organizational skills.
2. What do you look for when hiring a new staff member?
Demonstrates knowledge of recruitment processes, as well as the ability to read people.
3. Describe a time when staff were unable to meet a deadline. What happened?
Tests problem-solving and motivational skills, and also demonstrates the ability to remain professional.
4. How do you ensure staff members achieve set goals? What are your strategies?
Demonstrates the ability to set realistic goals and motivate staff to achieve them.
5. How do you ensure branch visits run smoothly?
Tests knowledge of role, as well as interpersonal and communication skills.