A Club Manager acts as a supervisor and ensures all aspects of a club are functioning well. The Club Manager will provide supervision, schedule training sessions, and complete administrative tasks. They should also make sure the equipment and facilities are up to standard.
When interviewing Club Managers, the ideal candidate will display a positive outlook and excellent communication skills. Be wary of candidates who appear lethargic or inattentive.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Club Managers:
1. Can you explain how you would go about selecting new team members?
Reveals knowledge about the recruitment process.
2. How would you use new technology to draw more clients to the club?
Tests innovative skills.
3. Describe a time when you had to discipline a team member. What are your strategies?
Tests the ability to make decisions under pressure.
4. How do you ensure sales targets are met?
Tests motivational and organizational skills.
5. How would you go about restoring morale in your team?
Tests the ability to remain positive, as well as interpersonal skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources