Interview Questions for Club Managers:
1. Can you explain how you would go about selecting new team members?
Reveals knowledge about the recruitment process.
2. How would you use new technology to draw more clients to the club?
Tests innovative skills.
3. Describe a time when you had to discipline a team member. What are your strategies?
Tests the ability to make decisions under pressure.
4. How do you ensure sales targets are met?
Tests motivational and organizational skills.
5. How would you go about restoring morale in your team?
Tests the ability to remain positive, as well as interpersonal skills.