Interview Questions for Studio Managers:
1. What information should you examine before creating a company budget?
Tests the candidate’s knowledge of budgeting.
2. What skills, in your opinion, are most important in a studio manager?
Candidates should list confidence, excellent listening skills, or organizational skills as key attributes in a Studio Manager.
3. Describe how you maintain relationships with clients. Why is this necessary?
Shows interpersonal skills.
4. What current business industry trends may have an impact on your role as a manager?
Shows the candidate’s knowledge of the latest industry trends.
5. What is your approach to managing a project?
Shows the candidate's planning skills from conception to execution.