Studio Managers work in several fields, managing studio spaces by making bookings on behalf of clients and ensuring that the space booked is adequately prepared for each client.
Studio Manager Job Description Template
We are looking for a highly organized Studio Manager to control bookings made for the studio and to oversee the use of the studio by clients. As the Studio Manager, you will also be responsible for liaising with engineers, creating marketing campaigns for the studio and preparing invoices for clients.
To be successful as a Studio Manager you should have an excellent understanding of the industry and the ability to manage multiple bookings without clashes. A good Studio Manager ensures that clients can make use of the studio safely and to its full potential for their projects.
Studio Manager Responsibilities:
- Book spaces needed by clients.
- Ensure that the equipment is in working order before and after use.
- Liaise with engineers that may be needed for clients' projects.
- Create attractive and effective marketing campaigns for the studio.
- Prepare invoices for clients.
- Book cleaning services as needed.
Studio Manager Requirements:
- Prior experience in the industry.
- A bachelor's degree in a related field.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with the studio equipment.
- Excellent knowledge of industry-related software.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources