Interview Questions for Country Managers:
1. What, in your opinion, is the best way to do market research in a foreign country?
Demonstrates research abilities and willingness to learn.
2. What is the greatest challenge of expansion in a new country?
Demonstrates critical thinking and will gauge experience with foreign markets.
3. How do you deal with the demands of constant travel?
Reveals both physical and mental strength essential to fulfilling duties.
4. What are the most important skills you have gained during your career?
Gauges experience and reveals skill set.
5. How would you arrange a teambuilding event in a new country, with a new team?
Reveals cultural sensitivity and willingness to embrace a new environment.