Eluta is one of Canada's top job posting sites and is managed by Mediacorp Canada Inc. The site works by spidering company websites across the country for jobs and automatically lists them using a special algorithm.
Job postings appear on Eluta free of charge but if you'd like to buy a sponsored job posting, rates start at $199.00 for 30 days.
How to Post a Job on Eluta:
- Post a job to your website careers page.
- Go to www.eluta.ca and do a search for your job posting after a few days.
- If you don't see your job post, click on "Post Jobs" in the top right corner.
- Click "post jobs free" at the bottom of the page and fill in the online form.
- Click "add our jobs" when you're done and your career site will be added to Eluta's index.
Number of Employees
1 (416) 964-6069
21 New Street, Toronto, ON M5R 1P7 Canada
What is the best job search engine in Canada?
How can I create an Eluta account?
To create an account to post jobs, go to Eluta's site, click "Post Jobs" in the top right corner, and then "Post Jobs Free." From there you will need to fill in the online form, including your company details. Note that your job posting must already be listed on your website careers page in order to appear on Eluta.
How can I edit an Eluta job posting?
The only way to edit a job posting on Eluta is to edit the post on your own website. The changes will reflect after a few hours.
How can I delete an Eluta job posting?
The best way to delete an Eluta job posting is to remove the job from your company's website. The job post will no longer be visible after a day or two. If a deadline was included, it will expire shortly after the deadline or after 30 days, whichever comes first.
What are some alternatives to Eluta?
See our full list here.