Eluta is one of Canada's top job posting sites and attracts more than 785,000 unique visitors every month. The site works by spidering company websites across the country for jobs and automatically lists them using a special algorithm.
Sponsored Job—Single posting/30 days
Sponsored Job—Single posting/60 days
Sponsored Job—Single posting/90 days
Eluta is a Canadian job search engine that aggregates jobs posted on company websites, which also makes it a convenient free job posting site. To attract more attention, employers can opt for a sponsored job ad that displays their posting above Eluta’s organic results, along with their company logo.
- Offers free job postings.
- Wide reach—attracts more than seven million unique visitors from Canada per year.
- Monitors company websites and automatically includes job postings in organic search results.
- Company websites are spidered daily to include the most recent postings.
- Part of Canada's Top 100 Employers project.
- Companies must post jobs on their own website to qualify for free inclusion in Eluta's organic results.
- No additional features, such as a resume database, employer branding services, or application tracking tools.
No user reviews were found.
How to Post a Job on Eluta:
- Post a job to your website careers page.
- After a few days, go to www.eluta.ca and search for your job posting.
- If you don't see your job post, click on "Post Jobs" in the top right corner.
- Click "post jobs free" at the bottom of the page and fill in the online form.
- Click "add our jobs" when you're done and your career site will be added to Eluta's index.
Eluta vs. Indeed:
Indeed and Eluta both allow for free job postings and have the option to purchase a sponsored ad. Indeed is likely to be more cost-effective as it uses a pay-per-click model while Eluta’s pricing starts at $199.00 per ad. Unlike Eluta, which purely offers a job search engine, Indeed has a wide array of features to aid the recruitment process.
Eluta vs. Job Bank:
Job Bank is Canada’s national employment service and does not charge for job postings. Unlike Eluta, Job Bank does not offer sponsored job ads to help posts attract attention. It does, however, provide access to a wide range of additional resources for job seekers and employers, which Eluta, in turn, does not.
Eluta vs. Workopolis:
Workopolis and Eluta are quite similar in terms of what they provide—both allow for free postings but also offer sponsored ads. However, unlike Eluta, Workopolis provides its services in English and French. Aside from a career blog, Workopolis does not offer any other resources or tools, despite its affiliation with Indeed.
Mediacorp Canada Inc.
7 St. Thomas Street, Suite 501, Toronto, ON M5S 2B7 Canada
Number of Employees
What is Eluta?
Eluta is a Canadian job search engine that indexes job postings directly from employer websites.
What does it cost to post a job on Eluta?
Eluta does not charge for job postings to appear in its organic search results. Employers can choose to purchase sponsored ads in order to attract more traffic to their job postings. The pricing for sponsored ads ranges from $199.00 to $550.00.
How do I create an account on Eluta?
To create an account to post jobs, go to Eluta's "Post Jobs" page, scroll to the bottom of the page, and click "Post Jobs Free." From there you will need to fill in the online form, including your company details. Note that your job posting must already be listed on your website careers page to appear on Eluta.
How can I edit an Eluta job posting?
The only way to edit a job posting on Eluta is to edit the post on your own website. The changes will reflect after a few hours.
How can I delete an Eluta job posting?
The best way to delete an Eluta job posting is to remove the job from your company's website. The job post will no longer be visible after a day or two. If a deadline was included, it will expire shortly after the deadline or after 30 days, whichever comes first.
What types of jobs can I advertise on Eluta?
You can advertise any career-level opportunities across industries, from accounting to veterinary sciences. Jobs advertised with search firms, business opportunities, and commission-only jobs cannot be advertised on Eluta.