Interview Questions for Daycare Workers:
1. What is your favorite age group to work with and what types of activities would you do with them?
Shows understanding of age-appropriate activities.
2. If two children were having a physical fight, how would you handle the situation?
Demonstrates the ability to follow procedures and talk to parents.
3. How would you deal with an angry or concerned parent?
Demonstrates customer service skills.
4. What is your favorite activity or event that you have planned for children? Did parents like it?
Shows planning skills and creativity.
5. What cleaning duties do you expect to handle?
Reveals duty expectations.