Interview Questions for Activities Assistants:
1. Which of our current activities interests you most? What experience do you have with it?
2. What would you do if there was an accident? Describe the steps you would take.
Demonstrates clear thinking under pressure.
3. Describe what goes into the event planning process. Use events you’ve been involved with to explain.
Reveals more about work expectations and experience.
4. What would you do to improve our current programs? Do you have ideas for new events?
5. How would you handle a logistics problem? Use real experiences to support your answer.