Interview Questions for Dancers:
1. How do you ensure you stay strong and fit enough to perform?
Tests commitment to dancing, and dedication to staying in peak physical condition.
2. Describe the best performance you’ve ever put on. What did you learn from it?
Reveals more about the dancer, their level of skill and performance abilities, as well as their willingness to learn.
3. Describe a time when you disagreed with an instructor. What happened?
Tests interpersonal and communication skills, as well as the ability to follow instructions and remain professional.
4. What are the most important traits a dancer should have?
Demonstrates in-depth knowledge and understanding of the role, as well as the candidate’s suitability for the position.
5. Have you ever forgotten the dance steps during a performance? What happened?
Demonstrates the ability to stay calm under pressure and recover from mistakes.