Interview Questions for Dance Instructors
1. What is your training and background in dance?
Shows knowledge and expertise.
2. How long have you been an instructor and what styles of dance do you teach?
Shows work history and job knowledge.
3. If a student was lagging behind the rest of the class, how would you handle him/her?
Demonstrates patience, interpersonal skills, and dedication to helping the student improve.
4. How do you inspire and motivate your students?
Reveals personal character and dedication to helping students succeed.
5. How do you conduct a typical group class?
Demonstrates organizational, communication, and time-management skills.