From $275.00 /post.
Free to post internships for college students.
30 and 60 days.
Social media integration
Searchable resume database
Phone and email.
ConnecticutJobNetwork.com is a locally targeted job portal that offers employers a feature-rich solution to help them find candidates in Connecticut. The site provides several useful hiring tools, including customized company profiles, an applicant tracking system, a resume bank, and job post enhancement options.
The platform also offers a diversity sourcing recruitment option through its extensive directory of community-based organizations. Despite a wide array of attractive tools and features, the site lacks a free plan and is among the costlier options when compared to the likes of JobsInCT.com and Bridgeport Connecticut Free Classified Ads.
- Job postings are active for 30 or 60 days, depending on the plan.
- Employers can choose from a variety of plans that suit different hiring needs.
- Featured Tags can be purchased to highlight and display job posts at the top of the search results for seven days.
- The Local Recruiting Subscription includes resume database access and community and diversity outreach options.
- The site features a built-in applicant tracking system that employers can use to streamline their hiring processes.
- The platform offers social media integration.
- Job ads are cross-posted across a network of local employment and diversity sites.
- All plans include access to reporting features as well as pre-screening and post-applicant questionnaires.
- The site offers multiple employer branding solutions that can be used to showcase and promote businesses.
- There is no free job posting plan aside from internship postings.
- The site is costlier than some of its local competitors, including JobsInCT.com and Bridgeport Connecticut Free Classified Ads.
We were unable to find any online reviews of ConnecticutJobNetwork.com.
30-Day Single Job Posting
60-Day Single Job Posting
3 Job Posts
5 Job Posts
10 Job Posts
1 Featured Tag
3 Featured Tags
5 Featured Tags
Local Recruiting Subscription
Contact for quote.
How to Post a Job on ConnecticutJobNetwork.com:
Five easy steps for posting a job on ConnecticutJobNetwork.com.
Posting a job on ConnecticutJobNetwork.com.
Click on "Employers: Post a Job."
You'll find this button toward the top-right corner of the ConnecticutJobNetwork.com home page.
Select a posting plan.
Review the available job posting products and services, and click on "Add to Cart" beneath the plan you want to purchase.
Click on "Checkout."
Ensure that the correct plan is in your online shopping cart and select the "Checkout" button.
Create an account.
Scroll down the page to the "Create your employer account" section and complete the online form. When complete, click on "Save Registration."
Select to verify your phone number by text message or request a call.
Make the payment.
Complete your billing details, click on "Continue," and enter your credit card information. When you're ready to proceed with the purchase, click on "Submit."
Once you've made the purchase and your account has been verified, you can create and post your job ad.
ConnecticutJobNetwork.com vs. JobsInCT.com:
While JobsInCT.com and ConnecticutJobNetwork.com offer a similar range of features and job posting plans, JobsInCT.com has a more affordable starting price. Unlike ConnecticutJobNetwork.com, JobsInCT.com offers 90-day and one-year job slot durations. Both platforms are top choices for targeted local recruitment efforts.
ConnecticutJobNetwork.com vs. CTJobs.com:
Unlike ConnecticutJobNetwork.com, which is part of a nationwide network of career sites, CTJobs.com is the result of a joint initiative of local new publications in Connecticut. CTJobs.com is costlier than ConnecticutJobNetwork.com and offers fewer features, lacking a 60-day posting option and an applicant tracking system.
ConnecticutJobNetwork.com vs. LinkedIn:
While ConnecticutJobNetwork.com is a traditional online job board with a local focus, LinkedIn is a global professional network that employers can use to search for suitable candidate profiles as well as to post jobs and create targeted job advertising campaigns. Unlike ConnecticutJobNetwork.com, LinkedIn allows users to list jobs for free.
The Infosoft Group LLC
Jan 01, 1994
1000 N. Water St., Milwaukee, WI 53202
Number of Employees
What is ConnecticutJobNetwork.com?
ConnecticutJobNetwork.com is a locally targeted job portal that offers a range of hiring tools, including several job postings plans and a searchable resume database.
What does it cost to post a job on ConnecticutJobNetwork.com?
ConnecticutJobNetwork.com's pricing starts from $275.00 per post.
How do I create an account on ConnecticutJobNetwork.com?
- Go to the ConnecticutJobNetwork.com website.
- Click on "Register" toward the top-right corner of the page.
- Select the type of account you want to create.
- Complete the online form with your details.
- Click on "Save Registration."