Interview Questions for Climatologists:
1. Can you tell us about your experience as a climatologist?
Reveals candidate's experience.
2. How do you prepare forecasts or briefings in accordance with the requirements of the industry, business, or government?
Demonstrates understanding of the industry and the appropriate processes.
3. What is the most challenging aspect of creating and using weather forecasting tools?
Demonstrates knowledge of developing and using weather forecasting tools.
4. Can you share a time when you successfully used scientific rules or methods to solve a problem?
Demonstrates complex problem-solving skills.
5. What methods do you use to measure wind, temperature, and humidity in the upper atmosphere?
Demonstrates ability to measure data from the atmosphere and knowledge of different methods.