Interview Questions for Meteorologists:
1. Who do you look up to in the field of meteorology?
Demonstrates knowledge of the industry.
2. How do you feel about working extra shifts?
Reveals candidate's availability for extra shifts.
3. What do you know about our local weather?
Demonstrates knowledge of regional atmosphere and weather conditions.
4. What sources do you use to prepare your forecasts?
Demonstrates the process of preparing weather forecasts.
5. Are you familiar with creating and editing weather graphics?
Reveals experience with creating and editing weather graphics.