Interview Questions for Calibration Technicians:
1. What skills do you think calibration technicians need to be successful?
Demonstrates the candidate's understanding of the role and its requirements.
2. Have you ever not been able to calibrate a piece of equipment. What happened?
Demonstrates the candidate's troubleshooting skills.
3. How do you decide when equipment should be repaired, and when it should be replaced?
Tests the candidate's mechanical/electrical knowledge and understanding of calibration techniques.
4. What was the most difficult calibration or repair job you completed?
Showcases the candidate's skills and work experience.
5. A client is angry that your service is taking too long. How do you respond?
Tests the candidate's interpersonal and communication skills.