Interview Questions for Installation Technicians:
1. What equipment have you installed in your previous position?
Demonstrates the candidate’s relevant work experience in the field.
2. What methods do you use to diagnose and repair faulty electrical equipment?
Demonstrates the candidate’s problem-solving abilities.
3. How do you deal with irritable customers when you cannot get their equipment to work?
Indicates the candidate’s nature and how they handle stressful situations.
4. What was the most difficult piece of equipment you have installed and why?
Indicates the strengths and weaknesses of the candidate.
5. How do you stay up to date with the latest computer and electrical equipment features?
Displays the candidate’s willingness to improve their knowledge of related technologies.