Interview Questions for Cable Technicians:
1. How do you plan and organize your work for the day?
Reveals the methodology and organization skills of the candidate.
2. How have you improved your knowledge of cable technology over the past year?
Indicates the candidate’s willingness to embrace new technology systems.
3. Describe how you would install, test and calibrate a cable television system in a client’s home?
Demonstrates the candidate’s full set of skills and abilities.
4. Have you ever been in a situation where you could not solve a network or cable-related problem and how did you resolve the issue?
Demonstrates the candidate’s willingness to seek help from team members and troubleshoot major installation problems.
5. What would you do if a client is dissatisfied with your cable installation?
Demonstrates how the candidate deals with a stressful situation and reports issues to management.