Computer Technician Interview Questions:
1. How would you ensure that IT problems are resolved on time?
Look for candidates who demonstrate a practical and methodical approach to troubleshooting. Candidates should also demonstrate good problem-solving and time management skills.
2. How would you relay technical information to nontechnical users?
Look for candidates who demonstrate the ability to simplify technical information. Candidates should also demonstrate good communication skills, excellent customer service, and patience.
3. Which operating systems are you most comfortable with?
Look for candidates who work on a variety of operating systems.
4. How would you handle an error that you couldn't resolve?
Look for candidates who are relentless in their pursuit of timely solutions. Candidates should also offer cost-effective suggestions and alternatives.
5. How do you keep your technical knowledge up to date?
Look for candidates who research new technologies and constantly try out new gadgets. Also look for candidates who update their qualifications and training.