Computer Engineers manage and design the computer hardware and software systems of a company. These skilled individuals may specialize in hardware or software and are often referred to as programmers. Their duties include developing software systems, updating hardware, and designing new equipment.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Computer Engineer Job Description Template:
We are searching for a talented and experienced Computer Engineer to join our dynamic team. As the Computer Engineer, you will play a vital role in our Information Technology (IT) department, performing a range of duties including designing, testing, and inspecting all software used within the company.
The successful candidate will have in-depth knowledge of design analytics, algorithms, analysis tools, and object orientated modeling. To excel in this position, all candidates should be critical and creative thinkers, with excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Perform periodic hardware analysis of computer hardware and software using available technology and testing tools.
- Respond to all computer-related issues and provide technical support to all staff members.
- Oversee the company’s cloud storage accounts to guarantee they’re protected and secure.
- Conduct validation testing for new and renovated motherboards.
- Ensure existing computer equipment are up-to-date.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest technologies and incorporate new technology into existing units.
- Draft new computer equipment blueprints and present them to management.
- Plan and manage the production of computer hardware equipment.
- Develop and install software systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or a relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of design analytics, algorithms, and measuring tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A creative thinker with good analytical abilities.
- Proficient in problem-solving.