Cable Installers are skilled technicians that install and maintain telecommunication cables in peoples' houses. Their job is to assess the needs of the customer, lay the required cables, and assist with the installation of electronic equipment.
When interviewing Cable Installers, the ideal candidate will have in-depth knowledge of telecommunication systems, advanced troubleshooting skills, and excellent interpersonal skills. Be wary of candidates with limited knowledge of electrical equipment and those who are unable to work independently.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Cable Installers:
1. What made you want to work as a Cable Installer?
Reveals the candidate’s character and inherent skills.
2. How do you stay up to date with the latest cable and equipment technology?
Reveals a passion for the industry and a desire to improve knowledge.
3. How do you manage and organize your workload?
Demonstrates the candidate’s organizational skills.
4. What electrical equipment have you set up for clients in the past?
Shows industry knowledge and previous work experience.
5. How do you deal with irritable or disgruntled clients?
Highlights the candidate’s interpersonal skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources