Interview Questions for Cable Installers:
1. What made you want to work as a cable installer?
Reveals the candidate’s character and inherent skills.
2. How do you stay up to date with the latest cable and equipment technology?
Reveals a passion for the industry and a desire to improve knowledge.
3. How do you manage and organize your workload?
Demonstrates the candidate’s organizational skills.
4. What electrical equipment have you set up for clients in the past?
Shows industry knowledge and previous work experience.
5. How do you deal with irritable or disgruntled clients?
Highlights the candidate’s interpersonal skills.