Interview Questions for CAD Operators:
1. How do you acquire knowledge for the discipline you draft for?
Tests research skills and willingness to learn.
2. Explain how you would identify design problems?
Tests attention to detail, knowledge of the discipline, and problem-solving skills.
3. Describe a time when you disagreed with a client. How was this resolved?
Tests conflict-resolution, interpersonal, and communication skills.
4. As a CAD operator, what is the most advanced skill you have acquired?
Tests level of expertise, experience, and highlights potential weaknesses.
5. How do you ensure you keep abreast of developments in your field?
Demonstrates commitment to self-improvement and dedication to excellence.