Interview Questions for Draftsmen:
1. What is the most difficult situation you've faced as a draftsman?
Reveals problem-solving abilities.
2. How do you go about acquiring knowledge of the discipline you draft for?
Tests research skills and willingness to learn new things.
3. What strategies do you use for identifying design problems?
Tests proactiveness and commitment to quality.
4. Describe a time when you disagreed with an engineer. How was this resolved?
Tests interpersonal skills and conflict resolution.
5. How will you make sure you stay up-to-date with CADD software?
Demonstrates the desire for self-improvement and dedication to excellence.